At first, we’ll use CWM recovery to make a Nandroid backup on Android. After locating it, copy all the files in your Android device before finishing the upgrade firmware, otherwise the file will be gone. You can backup stock ROM on your Android device with kies and save the current ROM on your Android device.
- The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
- Some of the smartphone manufacturers are releasing phones with pure or stock Android.
- Both of these phones run Motorola’s clean Android 11 software and are powered by Snapdragon 732G octa-core chipset.
- Some GCam versions don’t support either, some support one of them, and some have both.
With Gcam 8.7, you can take stunning photos and videos with your Android device. It is known for its ability to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in stock ROM (firmware) images that are more vivid and detailed.
It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone. Click on the option To process file ROM_ from the flash tool. First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one.
- When you want to restore your apps or data, just hit the Restore tab.
- This phone integrates Artificial Intelligence features as well.
- You may now look at some of the best antivirus apps for Android phones.
- It can be downloaded and installed on compatible devices for free, but some features of the app may not be fully compatible with all devices.
- For your sake, I have cherry-picked the best custom ROMs for Android above.
You can install the Google Camera APK file in the same way as any other third-party APK file. This does not require rooting or enabling Camera2 API on your device. Just follow the below steps to easily install the Google Camera app. Some apps allow you to enable/disable a feature called Face Warping correction. When enabled, Google Camera tries to correct lens distortion when a subject’s face is distorted. The video bitrate is the number of bits per second of a video.
Higher bitrates, results in bigger files and better quality. Some slower hardware might struggle to play files with high bitrates.